**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

One of my accounts was suspended for use of unauthorized third party software by mistake

UncleSaMUncleSaM Posts: 11
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
I can't contact support since I can't log in. I missed out on AW season rewards. I have 2 accounts. The UncleSaM account I play on my iPad Pro. I have not downloaded any third party software guys. But I cannot reach support since I can't log in to the device. Unless it was an automatic iOS download of some sort, I don't have nor I need any software. I have a fantastic account. Why would I jeopardize that? I'm ranked 202 globally. Why would I jeopardize that. Please help me. If someone from support reads this maybe they can look into it. It says that I am still out 4 days and 8 hours and again...I haven't downloaded any 3rd party anything other than the iOS automatic updates. HEEEELPPP

Comments

• Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,716
    This forum isn't meant for discussing account status. You can file a ticket outside the game by following this link
This discussion has been closed.