**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to Reduce Modding at Top With Simple change

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I was in first place at BG ranking then I got 5 matches declined in a row which happens daily several times to me, then matched this which is someone's mod account used to boost their main account points...This is 500K account obviously they don't care if it gets banned after some time, its main aim is to boost their main accounts points after which the account is useless for them, and could not care less if it gets banned. they can have 1000 accounts like this.

Once again I daily get 5 consecutive match declines several times because someone is trying to match his mod account. that 10 seconds timer for accepting matches should be removed completely as soon as possible that will significantly reduce modding incentives at the top...If you find a match why do we need that timer at all? just remove it and start the match automatically.

p.s. I covered the name in order not to breach forum rules.

Comments

• Options
    EMvEMv Posts: 23
    Stop declining opportunity and check
    the high score account’s fight history (which rivals were not declined and have more successful fights)
    That’s it, ban them forever!!!
  • Options
    BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    EMv said:

Stop declining opportunity and check
    the high score account’s fight history (which rivals were not declined and have more successful fights)
    That’s it, ban them forever!!!

Yeah, that would be best obviously but I don't have hope that they will do this, so I am asking the least they can do.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    A certain alliance is breaking the TOS. This is an exploit. They did the same thing during gifting. Kabam please do the right thing and ban these habitual abusers.