**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So now that the cat is out of the bag....

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
I've speculated for a while that certain champions had different drop rates based on their usefulness/desirability ( the number of ant-man dupes alone should verify that).

Not that any of us should really be surprised to learn that the drop rates are not actually random, but in fact rigged like a Reno slot machine, here's my question to the community:
Will your spending tendencies increase or decrease based on the new knowledge gleaned from the patent being exposed?

I doubt this thread will survive longer than 2 or 3 replies before the mods squash it like a bug for its insolence, but I'm curious of the rest of the community's thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I'm curious on your confidence on the champion drop rate. What are your resources to say that?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Funny how the official mod reply was eager to say they don't LOWER people's odds based on spend but that leaves open the obvious factor of RAISING them.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    VvMnyBKf_400x400.jpeg
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure that information is conspiracy.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Is it really that hard to believe? They are a business after all, and it makes perfect sense if you look at it from a revenue perspective instead of a gaming one.

Personally, and I know I'm not alone on this, I would really like to see some honesty and transparency from them for once instead of the typical copy-paste responses we constantly get from them.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They are not altering the Drop Rates.
  • Options
    No. There are not different Drop Rates for different Champions, unless the Crystal says so. We have covered this in other threads, and we do not comment on conspiracy theories or speculation, and do not allow those conversations in the Forums. Closing this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.