**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who should I rank up for Battlegrounds?

I recently became uncollected and was wondering who I should rank up for Battlegrounds

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    That’s some mad skills to get uncollected with that roster (in my opinion at least). Congrats.
  • Options
    LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117

That’s some mad skills to get uncollected with that roster (in my opinion at least). Congrats.

Lol I wish I had those skills, I left out all my top champs because they're already lvled up here they are

• Options

you can rankup DDHK as a defender he cant be parried by normal champs so it would have people take time to attack
    well he wont help you in attack though so maybe dont

best rankpu would be that knull
    my r4 6* knull gets me a lot of wins

Does he help you win in attack or defense cause he seems kinda long to ramp up
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    so i know this isn't going to be something you want to hear, but ranking up champs for battlegrounds should not be your focus atm. work on getting cav, then beating act 6, then thronebreaker, then 7 and 8. i know that sounds like a lot, but it's very attainable. champs like torch, nebula, knull, and sym supreme will mainly progress you through act 5 and above, but when you're at the right point, they'll help you a lot to win BG matches
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★

so i know this isn't going to be something you want to hear, but ranking up champs for battlegrounds should not be your focus atm. work on getting cav, then beating act 6, then thronebreaker, then 7 and 8. i know that sounds like a lot, but it's very attainable. champs like torch, nebula, knull, and sym supreme will mainly progress you through act 5 and above, but when you're at the right point, they'll help you a lot to win BG matches

This, focus on content.
  • Options

Yeah I guess, its just I'm kinda tired of story quests with all the stupid nodes and everything but I also want to build up my roster more cause I only have one 5* r4 so you I kinda want to expand my roster first