**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best 1st Rank 4

CdvaCdva Posts: 52
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have been sitting on cats and I am ready to get my first rank 4, here are my options:

Kingpin awakened sig 100

Nimrod awakened sig 100

King Groot awakened sig 130

Doom not awake

Would be appreciative of reasons why as well

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    If I had nimrod I would r4 straight away. My reasoning is I do path 6 and would be better than my 5r5.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Kingpin will be AW banned next season.....if u don't care about that then go with him if u think u can get close to another R4 by end of next season
    If not then go with Nimrod
    U can also go with Doom if u like him enough but he's good enough at R3 for most things outside Battlegrounds
    King Groot is not someone u will use on a daily basis....for now he is good enough at R3
    R4 champs should be those who'll help in Battlegrounds & AW
    Other content is good enough with R3
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    King groot! Honestly I don’t have him as a 6* but KG is a monster! Great damage, and great healing! He’s already high sig and I’ll take him to max sig!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Nimgod