**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game keeps choosing my champs in BG

The game has picked my deck for me a number of different ways...and, of course, cost me wins.

It will automatically pick for me if I choose first...or second. There have been times that I switch back and forth before making up my mind, only to have the game switch my guy back to the other guy last second. Most recently, the game froze after my opponent chose then automatically picked Nimrod, for me, to go up against his Ultra...which I had better options to choose from and would never do that.

This is getting worse and now its just getting old.

I have been patiently disregarding the input issues during the game...and even if the game picks my guy for me here and there. But it's happened like a dozen times today and needs to be acknowledged.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Is your internet connection stable? Sometimes it happens to me when my wifi glitches
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    If you double tap confirm on the opponent ban screen, it registers the extra tap for the champion select screen if you are picking first.