**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act four

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You will easily steamroll through act 4 with that roster
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Just close your eyes and tap the screen. You will be more than fine.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Move964_ said:

Holy smokes!!! You will fly through Act 4 with that roster. Heck, you’d fly through Act 5. How in the hell did you get those champs and resources without completing Act 4???

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★

But wait. Level 60 without doing act 4? Could you please enlighten us?

I was level 60 before I finished Act 4 but that's because I have been doing the event quests and back issues and had the sigil several months.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

But wait. Level 60 without doing act 4? Could you please enlighten us?

I was level 60 before I finished Act 4 but that's because I have been doing the event quests and back issues and had the sigil several months.
    I am surprised doing the event quests gave you that good of roster champs.
    Especially the resources earned. What event quests did you do? I do most and I’m not close to getting 6* and I’m level 50.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    I've been playing since 2015. I've completed every monthly event quest since about March 2016 on at least one difficulty and explored one since around June 2016. I built my roster of 2*s, maxing them all out, then built up my 3*s to r3, and then started building my 4*s and very slowly my 5*s. I didn't do much story mode after about April 2016. I left it for ages, then went back and finished Act 3 in one month when progression based calendars came in, I then worked through Act 4 during late 2021 and early 2022. By that point I had a roster of several r3 5*s and was able to get it done more easily than with just 4*s like folks in the olden days would've. I beat the Maestro with my 5* r3 Hercules for example.