**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Event Replacement

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
Is there a timeline of when we will get information on how the replacement for the Gifting Event will work? I'm mainly just wondering if the details will be released before Cyber Weekend which is a little over three weeks away. It would be nice to know if the replacement event will be unit based and possibly save my units during Cyber Weekend (unless there are unit deals that are too good to pass up) or save my units for whatever is being done to replace the Gifting Event. It's been over two months since they announced the end of the Gifting Event and GGC's so hopefully sometime within the next two to three weeks we will get some details.

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I mean. They said you won’t be able to gift GGC anymore. I think the crystals themselves will be available for self-purchase. But not to gift.

So, I believe a safe assumption will be some combination thereof if dollar and unit deals.

Buy X GGC for X units
    And
    Buy X GGC for X dollars.

There may or may not be bonuses tied to the deals like ISO and boosts.

But judging by your enquirers it looks like you’re planning to save financially based on cyber weekend deals? To which I would say there will likely be GGC available to buy. The dollar amounts unfortunately I would not hazard a guess to
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    All I hope is we can get roughly the same amount of rewards per unit spend. Before you could get all solo milestones for roughly 3000-3500 units. I always looked at that last milestone as the base set of rewards. I hope that is kept roughly the same. But knowing change. It is rarely in the customers favor (not targeting Kabam specifically)