**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of these skill champs should be my first rank 3?

YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
I'm kind of confused between my options, what does everyone suggest?

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Moleman
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    If you are a very skilled player, I would go Black Panther.
    Other than that I think it depends where you are in the contest. For a lot of content Stealthy was a go to for me.
  • Options
    I do like stealthy tbh, but in some content it's just not possible to do full combo's which really hampers his utility and damage.

Black Panther is an interesting one as he has the "skill" class qualities of shrug off/ AAR/ Bleeds, etc but does require skilled play, but he might work well with my Herc with that infuriate synergy.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Stealthy or mole god
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    YsF said:

I'm kind of confused between my options, what does everyone suggest?

Stealthy. I’m also biased though. I do like Ronin a ton. I think he’s very underrated.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Elsa, Moleman, BWDO or Misty. You have a very decent skill roster. Really depends on what you need atm.
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Elsa, Moleman, BWDO or Misty. You have a very decent skill roster. Really depends on what you need atm.

I'm mainly looking at exploring Act 7 and useful in BGs. So champs who have the skill class attributes like shrug off, bleed, slow, etc.

From my current viewpoint, Stealthy and Mole man seem like the best options at this moment.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I would go with Mole Man. I have heard pretty good things about Misty but not familiar enough with her to say. The recent change to Mole Man made him slightly less valuable, but he is still a phenomenal champion. I used him regularly in Act 7 exploration.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I'd say Elsa. Of course, I'm partial. She's always on my Attack.