Options

6.2.2 Sinister

Hey so I have absolutely no good champs for the 6.2.2 sinister, where you would need a good poison immune champ with fury. For some reason, the only champ that I have that’s like that is AntiVenom. But for some reason the furies work against Mr Sinister and I activated them, but I still do 90 percent reduced damage? Can anyone tell me why this happens and how I can fix this

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you need an actual fury buff. if you have a heimdall and an angela/hela just use any poison immune
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    yeah you can use any poison immune champ but it will be a long fight without that heimdall synergy. You can try to use the warlock and ultron synergy for that fury. I used guillotine 2099 without heimdall because she doesn't crit and doesn't prop his regen. It was a long fight tho. Otherwise you've only got units to help. Anti-venom doesn't work because his furies are passive and not actual buffs.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Hyperion heavy get fury sp1
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,373 ★★★★★
    I used Nick Fury and revived thru it. He can do a fair amount of damage each run.

Don't get into the trap of thinking you need perfect counters for everything. Many fights can be brute forced at low cost