Day 32 of only candy path

BoCassBoCass Member Posts: 61
No point to this post. Just wanted to whine. And for anybody who wants to throw probabilities at me, there’s a 96% chance I should have gotten a different path in 32 attempts.

Comments

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    By the way. Someone opened the mythic crystal from the candy shop and pulled a 6* Kitty. Better than the awakening gem if you ask me.
  • The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
    Only 1 t5cc path here, for last 1 week all the times I landed on candy I just straight away quitted, not even bothered to get that 20k candy
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    3.4% chance of that happening. Sorry to hear :disappointed:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Sorry dude. You have my sympathy. I've had almost complete Candy runs, too. Two non-candy runs: got a full T5CCc once, and a pair of T5B once.

I have to admit, it's hard to stay positive when an Alliance mate has hit the 6*AG path three times. And another got it twice.

But hey, at least I got my (statistically as expected) one 6* Champion from buying all the Candy Cav crystals (thanks to DNA3000 for talking us all through the math on those, or I might not have bought them) and Awakened my 6* Tigra.

I'll take that pull over a random AG, any day. Hopefully you got someone decent from them, too - buy them if you haven't already 😉.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yeah chances should been 70% and rest 30% could have been better instead of 10%
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    All candy for me as well...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Broke my streak with 2 x T5B

The system works.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    got a skill gem for nick . that's all i care
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Member Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I actually got good rewards outside of the cavs but still consider this a terrible event. I don't feel satisfied with the rewards I got because I didn't do anything special to deserve them lmao. Its torture making the players do this every single day too.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★

Sorry dude. You have my sympathy. I've had almost complete Candy runs, too. Two non-candy runs: got a full T5CCc once, and a pair of T5B once.

I have to admit, it's hard to stay positive when an Alliance mate has hit the 6*AG path three times. And another got it twice.

But hey, at least I got my (statistically as expected) one 6* Champion from buying all the Candy Cav crystals (thanks to DNA3000 for talking us all through the math on those, or I might not have bought them) and Awakened my 6* Tigra.

I'll take that pull over a random AG, any day. Hopefully you got someone decent from them, too - buy them if you haven't already 😉.

No 6* from the Cavs, and my lucky runs were gold twice (have over 50M) and 6* sigs (actually less value than the ones you buy for Candy).

And I can say that I can’t recall ever hitting the AG path even once on any of the rift-type events despite being active since late 2014.

Dr. Zola
  • GarryDKGarryDK Member Posts: 135 ★★
    I’m in the same boat. Only had candy.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    If there are many people on here that have not gotten anything but candy or only one or two paths that were not candy then there has to be if they are being honest about the probability there has to be people that have gotten 6+ non-candy pass but yet I don’t see or know anybody? That alone throws their percentages way off
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Member Posts: 298

2 times this rest all candies
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    across my 2 accounts 1 landed 2x6* AG, 3*T5BC and 1 time hit the gold path. Sorry OP @BoCass but my "better than" probability runs are part of the same math as your "worse than" runs. I suspect the odds they published hold true for all of us combined and averaged and not meant to rep what any one of us will see / get. I may be wrong of course. Just my 0.02.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    I've had one single non candy path. 2 mil gold. While for me, I do need gold, however I'd still rather have t5c or 6* shards or the 6* gem.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Skydad23 said:

If there are many people on here that have not gotten anything but candy or only one or two paths that were not candy then there has to be if they are being honest about the probability there has to be people that have gotten 6+ non-candy pass but yet I don’t see or know anybody? That alone throws their percentages way off

I’ve gotten 5 or 6 different paths besides candy. This event still sucks though
  • GTRloverGTRlover Member Posts: 9
    I gave up hope from this month's sq a while ago. Now I just play the sq knowing I will get candy once again and then thats it cuz I have nothing else of interest to buy in the candy store. Waste the stupid candies on items that i will have no use for.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 830 ★★★★
    people always complain about, and go on and on about 99% movement... but the one time they are in the (approximately) 1%... they aren't happy.

I can't say I got the AG, but I got more things than just candy / won't complain about probability not going my way... I just still think this event was a terrible idea, and there shouldn't have been RNG in the first place.

There have been other events in the past where you had many paths to chose from with the treasure chests on the map (to not allow cheating once it was patched day 1)... and this could have been so much better of an event if this was more like that... even if meant adding another fight or two to increase difficulty to make it "worth it"... it would have been soooo much better.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    Yup, I only got 1 and it was just some sigs. This month was probably the most boring side quests.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    Skydad23 said:

They exist. My main account and alt account have been on opposite sides of probability (the ying and the yang if you will). But as you can see, my alt account represents the 6+ non-candy you are referring to...

"It was the best of times,
    it was the worst of times,
    it was the age of wisdom,
    it was the age of foolishness,
    it was the epoch of belief,
    it was the epoch of incredulity,
    it was the season of Light,
    it was the season of Darkness,
    it was the spring of hope,
    it was the winter of despair,
    we had everything before us,
    we had nothing before us,