**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Affordable gaming tablet?

Looking to buy a tablet for gaming, one that won't break the bank. 300$ or lower. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    iPad but I like the mini iPad more. With the mini, I can hold the device to play.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Honostly. For this game there is not proper tablet for under 300 dollars. I would save a bit more. But again. I am using the simple ipad and it lags quite a bit. Also the screen does not have nice ratios for this game.

Android tablets all have a pretty poor chip at that price range so it won`t run the game smoothly.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Even at 8100 MTK DM this game lag once while (frame drop too) meanwhile i can play Genshin without any problem. So you can actually go for any good or affordable Phone or tablet preferably iPad mini for mcoc.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i bought a second hand ipad mini 5(A12) for 260 us dollars, it works fine
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    been using ipad mini 4 16gb version and it's still going strong. with going strong i meant it did perform extremely well handling with past graphic before Doom and all that, but with today champions that having an extensive and heavy graphic my ipad mini 4 is today okay to play with and doable to handle the lags. although i do recommend going for ipad mini 5 as it has the updated chip and all that to better handle the game for a few more years. if you want to jump straight and catch up to today requirement then getting the latest ipad is the best way to go since it still stay fresh and strong for many years to go.
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    I've been playing on a Mipad 4 for a few years, size is great as an 8 inch tablet (like an ipad mini size) but the processor can't keep up with busy graphics such as Sigil S.Witch's heavy attack, so there is some lag.

In Android, there is not much in that price range with decent specs. For a fair bit more, Lenovo makes the Legion Y700 gaming tablet with an 8.8 inch screen that on paper has great specs, but you'd have to order it overseas as it's only really sold in Asia. It's price and lack of availability is why I haven't gotten it.