**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All Carina's Challenges Ranked in terms of difficulty

These are the Challenges for reference:

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    I haven't done the LOL challenges yet and i am not looking forward to it, especially when they are considered to be the hardest...but some day i will do them.

Also havn't done the Abyss ones but i can combine them with paths 3 and 5 (have done paths 1+2 so far)

The Kamala one should be a bit easier after act 6 nerf? Any experience on that?

The other ones were good challenges so far in my opinion, except the cyclops one that was frustrating lol
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    @Prentex the kamala challenge really tests your skills and patience cuz kamala is easy enough to use but her damage comes from furies and you need to know when to proc the furies and deal the max damage, there are major roadblocks in the form of magik and void, others don’t pose as much trouble and can be taken out with a revive or two but magik’s insane power gain triggers so many limbos the AAR reduction seems to do nothing(unless you’re extremely Lucky)and kamala is no HT who’ll melt her, then comes void whose first 75% might not be much trouble if you don’t screw up your combo but when he enters the unblockable phase it becomes really hard to manage the combo meter so as to not take any damage from the buffs and if you miss an intercept it is pretty much game over. And if you get through those with enough revives the champion boss fight needs alot of skill bcuz even though nerfed the champion boss hits hard with those furies which can be nullified but you need to manage 3 furies on kamala and i think you must hit him with a special to nullify.

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Thanks for the tips, will probably do this one next, and then have to find the time to do the long ones - lol and aol
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Easiest to hardest:

1 King of the Combo
    2 Hunk of Junk
    3 Teams Aplenty
    4 Mystic Dispersed
    5 Asgardian Cheddar
    6 New Heroes and Foes
    7 1992-1997
    8 Sick Beast of a Player
    9 Astral Anger
    10 Super Punchout