**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October Side Event thoughts

The event was very hit or miss. You either disliked cause you got 32 candy or you were ok with it cause you got a few now candies, like me.

Suggestions to improve
1) weekly calender that gave a key on day 7 that gave a randomly chosen non candy path. Then on the final.week a key to choose ANY path locked behind a difficult objetive(like defeat legendary with only 4* or lower champs). This would still make it completely random but also give people shots at better rewards.

2) Use a method that would lower the chance of candy every day. So day 1, 100% chance of candy, day 2 90% day 3 80 and so on. When you hit a none candy path the candy path chance is increased by 50%. So let's say you hit non candy on day 7 you hit non candy, the candy path on day 8 resets to 90%. Still random but a different way to guarantee better rewards than the idea of keys.

3) Make the store rewards better sp people who got 100% candy didn't feel angry.

Comments

• AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I don’t care what the format is or what rare rewards someone else gets.

Guarantee the same rewards as every month while giving 45 Cavs?

That’s a banger of a month.

The only thing I’d change is to allow practice fights for the objectives to incentivize us to try to figure out the riddle on our own instead of pushing us to go to forums to find duel targets every day.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

The only thing I’d change is to allow practice fights for the objectives to incentivize us to try to figure out the riddle on our own instead of pushing us to go to forums to find duel targets every day.

Some people got good rewards this month. I got 34/35 candy (sig stones) and 0 6 stars from 45 Cav crystals. When all of the best rewards are RNG based, it becomes inevitable that people are not going to be pleased with how the event unfolded.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    K00shMaan said:

Adevati said:

Some people got good rewards this month. I got 34/35 candy (sig stones) and 0 6 stars from 45 Cav crystals. When all of the best rewards are RNG based, it becomes inevitable that people are not going to be pleased with how the event unfolded.
    But you still got the same rewards you get every month in addition to a bunch of free lotto tickets.

RNG literally allows those big reward to even be an option.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Just going to chime in and say that I've already received better rewards after 1 Day of this month's Side Quest than I did last month. A 50% T5CC Selector is worth more than probably everything that was in the Candy Store combined.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Random RNG rewards = shet

Earnable rewards through progressin play = fair