**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rockets scrap

Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
So I see we get it as rewards in the platpool event, is there actually gonna be a use for it or is it just for nostalgia purposes?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I don’t see gun blazing crystals
  • Options
    ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    edited November 2022
    Scrap are for the next event starting Dec 7th and reading the in game mail, the gun blazing crystals won't be available outside the platpool event until November 24th
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

So I see we get it as rewards in the platpool event, is there actually gonna be a use for it or is it just for nostalgia purposes?

Looks like we get to save them until next month.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    See them now, thanks
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

It says in the description
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Hopefully we get cheap mastery cores again, maybe in prep for masteries 2.0 :trollface:
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    This event used to be the best event by miles, you could literally get free 8 carb cores for free!!
    So, I really hope that they do that again, and alongside it to finally update the masteries that most of the community if not all of them are waiting since the first Dev Diary announcement.
  • Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 124
    I wish these were a bit easier for the intelligence challenged members of the game
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Is there any information about the scrap event will have for rewards? I'd like to know when deciding what to choose for platpool event.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Is there any information about the scrap event will have for rewards? I'd like to know when deciding what to choose for platpool event.

nope this is the first time
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

The only reason we know it’s a thing at this point is because that’s what the scrap says. We probably won’t see any information until on or around Dec 2nd, the usual Friday-before info release.