**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question About BG Season Rewards

If I’m in gladiator circuit but have 0 points, will I still qualify for season rewards?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i believe you're automatically put into a tier even at rank 0. i suggest you do a few matches, because like 50% of people are between 0 and 50. so you get on a bit of a streak, could win 10,000+ more victory tokens.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I second theBlairs suggestion. Do a few fights and you’ll qualify for some good stuff.
  • ZantjookZantjook Posts: 11

i believe you're automatically put into a tier even at rank 0. i suggest you do a few matches, because like 50% of people are between 0 and 50. so you get on a bit of a streak, could win 10,000+ more victory tokens.

I have 16 pts rn, but I wanna do the deadpool event thing and my win rate here is horrible so I’m afraid of going back to 0 pts.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Zantjook said:

I have 16 pts rn, but I wanna do the deadpool event thing and my win rate here is horrible so I’m afraid of going back to 0 pts.
    worst case scenario, all you can go back is 16. would do some matches and just see how it goes