Skill reduction as an attacker

Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
When do you fix this issue of defender defensive skill reduction turning into attacker offensive skill reduction?

It's not normal not to be able to play with champions who reduce the opponent's defensive skills but in reality simply reduce their own skills.

For example in this week's battlegrounds, Domino doesn't always have guaranteed critical damage when she intercepts because she reduces the opponent's skills. But it is not his skills that are reduced but those of the terminal. And suddenly it turns against Domino.
Same with Black Cat who, when she has too high a combo, can no longer have guaranteed critical hits.

All this is not normal.

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

All this is normal and not bugged. You can’t pick and choose what nodes you want to shut down with AAR either it’s all of them or none of them

Defender nodes are ALWAYS the defenders ability

Where were these people when we had to fight DragonMan in EoP. Everyone seemed pretty happy when Magneto wasn't applying Armour Break to him on Parry. Sometimes AAR can be a negative instead of a benefit the same way that it can happen with many other abilities in the game.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Here is how it works AAR can benefit the attacker but can also prove to be detrimental to the attacker as sometimes nodes will work against your attackers AAR along with assassin and pacify if you have them active.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Zan0 said:

All this is normal and not bugged. You can’t pick and choose what nodes you want to shut down with AAR either it’s all of them or none of them

Defender nodes are ALWAYS the defenders ability

Where were these people when we had to fight DragonMan in EoP. Everyone seemed pretty happy when Magneto wasn't applying Armour Break to him on Parry. Sometimes AAR can be a negative instead of a benefit the same way that it can happen with many other abilities in the game.
    Everytime I accidentally parried I still got the degen from armor break. So I stopped parrying him lol