**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinum pool trade in bug?

I traded one duplicate 6* platinum pool piece last night for another I needed. Then assumed I just had to wait for the head to come round in rotation so I can also trade that.

However since trading one single piece. That's it, I'm done. It's no longer appearing in the store.

So should it be back every hour, or do u only get the chance to trade in one piece throughout the entire event?

Comments

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    It is stated in the mail that you only get one shot at trading i made this mistake as well not fully reading the post our only option is to grind the pool arena hard on Nov 13th for another pack or buy the battlepass for $10 & wait for the chest near the end of the event
  • JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34

It is stated in the mail that you only get one shot at trading i made this mistake as well not fully reading the post our only option is to grind the pool arena hard on Nov 13th for another pack or buy the battlepass for $10 & wait for the chest near the end of the event

Ah, oh well actually thought this was a nice little gift till now. Guess if I'm lucky I might get it complete by next year if they run a similar event. Doubt I'll be bothering to go high in the arena.

Cheers for the reply
  • Belta_LodaBelta_Loda Posts: 10
    I’m not seeing it at all. Haven’t made a trade yet. Did Kabam remove it?
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    I just need the torso for a 6* plat, hope Kabam is generous enough to give me plat as I don't have red or gold pool at all.
    Besides I love this new side quest, much much better then the previous one.