**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with BG solo event points

Last night before I started playing BGs I had 283k points towards the solo event. I won 3 fights and lost 2 fights in the gladiator circuit. This should have pushed me to the final milestone at 300k but instead I'm only sitting at 287k. This has happened the last few days with not awarding the correct points. I'll attach a pic below of my fights with the names marked out of opponents for privacy reasons. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Did you play with Elder's Mark or Energy. They award different amounts of points.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Sounds like you used energy which awards like 750 per win and 750 per completed match I believe.
  • Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123
    I've used both the last 3 times ive played. Someone in my alliance said if the other person forfeits match early you don't get points?
    Dwayne55 said:

I've used both the last 3 times ive played. Someone in my alliance said if the other person forfeits match early you don't get points?

What do you mean you used both. If you used energy for any matches you would've gotten significantly less points for those matches.

As long as you don't quit the match before it's over you should get full points even if the other person forfeited.

Sounds like you used energy which awards like 750 per win and 750 per completed match I believe.

375 for a Completed Match and an additional 750 for a Win