**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarity on Galan immunities.

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
I understand he's not immune to stagger and power steal.
He should technically bypass power struggle then? Because it drains power? I just came across that node in incursions and galan was losing power. It was against Red Goblin if it makes any difference.

Comments

• SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    edited November 2022
    Was there any other node that was affecting him?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Are you talking about power struggle node? I don't think he can bypass the node.

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Are you talking about power struggle node? I don't think he can bypass the node.

This node isn’t classified as a power drain or steal, technically. It also affects King Groot and Venompool. There are a few other nodes like this that bypass immunities too
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    I’m inclined to think the node you may have faced was tranquility?

Every X seconds, both champs have buffs and debuffs removes and power is set to 0. Unfortunately in the fight, the text pop up is ‘power drain’ which makes you think your power is being drained.

This node will cause power loss no matter if you use Galan, KG etc. because it isn’t coded as a power drain.

Perhaps that’s the node you were thinking of?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Hazzalec said:

I’m inclined to think the node you may have faced was tranquility?

Every X seconds, both champs have buffs and debuffs removes and power is set to 0. Unfortunately in the fight, the text pop up is ‘power drain’ which makes you think your power is being drained.

This node will cause power loss no matter if you use Galan, KG etc. because it isn’t coded as a power drain.

Perhaps that’s the node you were thinking of?

No the node was power struggle but yes, this was the case.
    The pop up "power drain" is pretty misleading.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    Apologies, misread the post haha