**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What team are you using to try get incursion room 25?

KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
I got as far as room 16 last month but going to try again and push all the way. Those who have made it further who are you using?

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    What team does thing want for bgs? Got a 5* max sig I can attempt it with. Haven't gotten past room 8 with basic burst teams, don't have anything good for bgs really.
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    BigBlueOx said:

High Sig Thing, Heralded Odin Charged Hercules, Heimdall and Unitman

Unitman can not be defeated... i wish he was on my roster🤣
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I use Herc w/ Odin pfs and horseman AA until 13 and switch to Thing with MT/Torch after. Thing does most of the heavy lifting and torch deals with any regeneration that thing can't break through.
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    What makes thing so efficient?
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

That thing has a a big P… P…. Protection

But you need high sig to get the most out of the big fat P… Protection
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

Basically once attacks valuees get high enough, Things Protection gets triggered every time you get hit. If you add the Man-Thing Synergy and don't ever throw your specials, you can spend the whole fight at 20 Rocks Stacks. This means 100% Damage Reduction on 100% of hits received. There are still some fights that can be an issue but you basically can't die from user error.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Gonna attempt an Odined R4 Herc with as many heavy and fury enhancements as possible in a couple days. I guess a Horseman Mags would also help, but I'm tempted to throw in Fury and Quake for the evades and 10% attack boost. My farthest run so far has been with a Horseman Kitty and Tigra if I am remembering correctly.