**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening Gem

Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a science awakening Gem from the Goldblum challenge... who should i use it on or should I wait for a better champ... only naming my best 2 science champs

Awakening Gem 41 votes

Captain America WWII
19%
buttersCodornasShaheerFIazSgtAnime1HzoriBiggsbySud7Ckling2 8 votes
Quake
31%
SMiller80CapWW2Rednick69YellsomePrimmer79SpideyIAmNotUrMomAnonymous346Suskanutajax2888CurtleTurtleKorporate_KurtTempest 13 votes
Or Wait
48%
Draco2199MattyloDJRipsterNevvBNoob_2yrsmum_m2NguyenDauArmaganon00bryndenriversApacheNatural_Born_NinjaAshburnLeepower12MarkxDingaloshchong2RasilovertealClaydeeezyLeanonymous214 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Or Wait
    Wait for if you get Hulk
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Or Wait
    Hulk is the best science champion by far right now!!!! There isn't really a place in endgame content for the block proficiency champions of which both quake and caps are, if you haven't done 5.2 and 5.3 I'd wait for a hulk. If you have done both it doesn't really matter I'd rank for pi, cause 5.4 is going to make all but maybe 4 or5 4* completely useless...
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Or Wait
    Both of them just get more block functions. Not very exciting.

I hate Hulk's awakening It requires you to lose a ton of health. But some people find a use for it.

Honestly, Yellow Jacket, Spider Gwen, and Electro's awakening are better IMO in that their awakening increase their *attack* throughout the entire fight.

BUT - I'd give my awakening Gem to Spiderman anyways. I don't use science champs at all really, and he's a menace on defense awakened.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Or Wait
    Hulk. People say his ability sucks because it comes to effect when you lose health. Let's be real here, everyone who plays this game loses health, and trust me when you do, its complete domination. It's incredible. Hulk smash all the way.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I got an science awaking gem also. Hulk is nice, but Losing a lot of health is not something you’d obviously aim for. His stun on specials is nice though, but you don’t need to awaken him for that.

Personally I would wait.