**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting screwed by RNG

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…

RNG really didn't wanted me to complete zone 25 lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... beat this fight hehe

Comments

• Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ya.... That fight is ugly. Fighting dirty on a shock immune champ.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Professor X?
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

Professor X?

I don’t think a rank 6 7* sig 200 prof X could do that fight lol. You’d get probably 5-10 parries with a rank 4 6* before you’d be dead.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yeah i got a galan boss with icarus , biohazard and mighty charge in zone 9 lol
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pseudo_19 said:

Jaded said:

Professor X?

I don’t think a rank 6 7* sig 200 prof X could do that fight lol. You’d get probably 5-10 parries with a rank 4 6* before you’d be dead.
    Those attack values you aren’t doing many parries anyways regardless who you are using (outside of thing or immortality).
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

Pseudo_19 said:

Jaded said:

Professor X?

Those attack values you aren’t doing many parries anyways regardless who you are using (outside of thing or immortality).
    Exactly, you’d need that hack that gives you the furies when you dex, and you’d need to be a god at dexing in the corner until you get your falter. It’d be a good fight to see someone solo. Probably not possible tho.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's a nasty combination of rng
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First time?
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t get it how kabam can have this node setup on any fight, it is nearly impossible even if you have a herc or thing! They should really fix the node combos that come up or give something to switch nodes! They should at least be plausible.

although the node combo is BS i think ghost can do it if the AI is aggressive which it rarely is
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…
    I think the RNG missed on one more node - Invade would have been a great addition to all these nodes
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There should be a code safeguard for this, to prevent node combinations that are impossible in some defenders.

Im not saying this is the case, it very much could be, but there are some that are literally impossible to pass, no matter what u do, and we shouldnt be a victim of this bad RNG
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Btw, what zone was this?
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I realise that I need to β€œget gud”, but I couldn’t win that fight without the nodes. Absolute nightmare.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Btw, what zone was this?

It was zone 19