**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gorr the God Butcher and LC/DE

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,137 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled Gorr from the featured and started testing him out while running Liquid Courage and Double Edge along with will power, and because of his kit you take all the bleed and poison damage as he turns willpower in vicious buffs. Has anyone found a good rotation or method to keep his regeneration up so help mitigate the lack of willpower?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    If I remember correctly, Karatemike did a video back around Gorr’s release that showed that Gorr is sustainable running those masteries, but what you’re sustaining is about 30% health. That’s the point at which his regen mechanics keep pace with the poison and recoil damage. So if you don’t mind living on the edge, he can work with them. But personally I’d avoid running that mastery setup with him.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    The vicious buff isn't nearly strong enough to make up for losing willpower healing for every debuff. Hopefully that's part of the changes to him.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

The vicious buff isn't nearly strong enough to make up for losing willpower healing for every debuff. Hopefully that's part of the changes to him.

Just give him willpower back and nerf the regen a bit. I don’t see any reason, lore or balance wise, why he shouldn’t have access to that mastery. The least he could use is immunity to regen rate reductions.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Just give him willpower back and nerf the regen a bit. I don’t see any reason, lore or balance wise, why he shouldn’t have access to that mastery. The least he could use is immunity to regen rate reductions.
    That regen is a crucial part of his defensive abilities so I don't think they're going to tough that
    AFAIK they have just made some small adjustments to some buff durations
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I do not think it's a good idea to run him with suicides the pay off seems less than the cost