Battleground Rewards

PDX_OREPDX_ORE Member Posts: 19
Hey! When do battleground rank rewards come out? I assumed they would already be out by now. Thanks!

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Couple threads running on this. Looks like they need to manually clear the cheaters first. Get the rewards in a couple days.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

• PDX_OREPDX_ORE Member Posts: 19
    Great, thank you!
  • ToulkiToulki Member Posts: 1
    I love how Mike is handling this I’m glad the cheaters shall be punished
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Member Posts: 31
    In couple of days??? Great 👍
  • The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Member Posts: 43
    People who cheat should have been removed during the season, why wait until the end because I am sure that people have been reporting modders all along. I don't like waiting for so long for rewards
  • The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Member Posts: 43
    I wanted to change alliance but now I'm stuck
  • KoruptedKorupted Member Posts: 4
    So I was in an alliance for the entire of season 2 for battlegrounds and I got kicked like a day after the season ended will I still get the rewards or not because I got like number 7 on the amount of points I put up in the alliance and now I got kicked so not sure if I still would get the rewards because I worked hard and played so many games just to not get anything
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Korupted said:

So I was in an alliance for the entire of season 2 for battlegrounds and I got kicked like a day after the season ended will I still get the rewards or not because I got like number 7 on the amount of points I put up in the alliance and now I got kicked so not sure if I still would get the rewards because I worked hard and played so many games just to not get anything

I don't think u'll get the rewards sadly
  • KoruptedKorupted Member Posts: 4
    MiniMF said:

Korupted said:

I don't think u'll get the rewards sadly
    Wow that's really annoying now I have to miss out on those rewards and wait another month for the next season to end for rewards