EOP #thunderbolts

ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
These are my joyful choices. Anyone has a cunning plan for that objective?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

If you use red hulk, don’t throw a special and take the damage from not throwing it. Stay at sp3 the entire fight, complete his scorpion sense so he doesn’t evade. I did about 35% in one run doing that. But you’re playing with 20% health the entire time so you can’t afford him to evade you.

Aaaaand you have to heal back up to 100% right? Wow that's.. Tough.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

If you use red hulk, don’t throw a special and take the damage from not throwing it. Stay at sp3 the entire fight, complete his scorpion sense so he doesn’t evade. I did about 35% in one run doing that. But you’re playing with 20% health the entire time so you can’t afford him to evade you.

Aaaaand you have to heal back up to 100% right? Wow that's.. Tough.
    No, it can be solo’s that way. Easier with x23 using that method. But I was commenting in what OP had to work with.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    I spammed sp1 with Rhulk and it worked just fine. The petrify is tough to manage, but I was getting constant willpower the whole fight. Took 2 revives because of the stupid evade, but it worked for me
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,474 ★★★★
    Can x-23 do it with suicides?
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I did not have the patience for it. Rank 1 Elektra with expiring pots synergy did it in the end.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I still don't understand his Scorpion sense ability. I read it, I've watched videos, and the more I practice against him the more confused I am about how it works. Why do they make ability interactions so confusing...?
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★

I still don't understand his Scorpion sense ability. I read it, I've watched videos, and the more I practice against him the more confused I am about how it works. Why do they make ability interactions so confusing...?

It's quite simple. It gives him 20% chance to evade. He has a 15 second timer and when it gets to 0 he activates scorpion sense. If you get to 20 hits on your combo, then the timer is reset. Use the node that gives you extra combo meter on crits to your advantage
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

It's quite simple. It gives him 20% chance to evade. He has a 15 second timer and when it gets to 0 he activates scorpion sense. If you get to 20 hits on your combo, then the timer is reset. Use the node that gives you extra combo meter on crits to your advantage
    It really wasn't though, because it didn't seem to work the way it says it does in his abilities. Doesn't go down in cool down, seems pretty random. Also, I guess he can do it even when stunned? And how does he refresh it? The way you are describing it is simple, but that's not how it was playing out...
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    I’m now happy I passed on the F4 objective two weeks ago so I don’t have to worry about this one
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Member Posts: 101

It really wasn't though, because it didn't seem to work the way it says it does in his abilities. Doesn't go down in cool down, seems pretty random. Also, I guess he can do it even when stunned? And how does he refresh it? The way you are describing it is simple, but that's not how it was playing out...
    Scorpion shouldn't be able to do it while stunned, but champs with a Heavy attack that is multi-hit or takes longer to perform do risk it going off after the stun ends when trying to clear the Protection passive.