How is my 6* roaster and list of champs to r3 next?

Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Member Posts: 143 ★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• limeade31limeade31 Member Posts: 88

Give me 1000 dollar
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    your roster becomes complete only when you get both version of cyclops. Till then it is just below average lol
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Member Posts: 291 ★★
    trash

• Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Here is a 6* roast recipe and also I like hood to R3.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees then add tomatoes to the bottom of a roasting pan or large baking dish and toss with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.

Place roasting rack inside pan, or fold three pieces of foil to mimic a rack (see picture in post.)
    Trim roast of excess fat then pierce meat all over with a small knife and insert garlic slivers. Rub outside with extra virgin olive oil, a generous amount of salt and pepper, and a teaspoon or two of dried rosemary then place on top of rack.

Roast for 30-60 minutes, depending on the size of the roast and desired level of doneness. My 2-1/2lb roast took 40 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 125 degrees when tested with an instant-read thermometer, which yielded medium-rare beef after resting.

Check this chart for meat temperatures and doneness. Let meat rest for at least 15 minutes before carving very thin and against the grain.
    While beef is resting remove tomatoes to a plate then set aside. Pour juices from roasting pan into a small saucepan then add up to a can of beef broth and simmer until slightly reduced.

Serve roasted tomatoes and au jus sauce with sliced beef, or pile into a bun with melted swiss or provolone cheese and caramelized onions, and dip into au jus sauce.