**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I reach 20pts in EOP? Currently at 13pts no Thunderbolt Objective.

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am just wondering if I should bother myself to fulfill the Thunderbolt objective for this week because I just became Paragon.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    Paragon players get 7 points for the final week. So it seems like you could get 20. I do not know how long it takes for the paragon objectives to unlock though.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    @Leanbison 7 pts in the final week is great to know. So I can also opt to skip the thunderbolt objective here? I just do not have any thunderbolts good for Scorpion. I'd rather level some champs that apparently can take multiple champs in the final week.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    It's doable with a rank 1. I did it with Elektra and others have done it with Red Hulk or X23.
    You have till next Wednesday to farm revives an pots.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Ignore my first comment. Do what the demon said.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326

if you are currently at 13 points without even doing the thunderbolt objective
    then yes you can skip it because you will get 7points for paragon in final week

imo you should skip thunderbolt and do the final boss rush twice
    because atleast final boss rush you can do with any champ so in total it will cost less revs and time

just decide two seperate teams to do it

Yup. This is exactly what I am doing now. I already have another post asking for the possible teams that they will bring for their runs. I hope for your inputs as well. Thanks.