**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legitimate BG reward question lol

It’s been a few days since the conclusion since season ended. No reward in sight because there’s so much cheating involved, it takes time to get the right rank for the clean players. And you know what, I applaud it.

My question is this, do we really think BG is the only game mode where extensive cheating happens? Should we start expecting 3-5 days wait for AQ/AW rewards as well? If a clean game is what the goal is, it should be the case for every game mode, no?

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    If I'm guessing, aq/aw only have rank rewards through alliances while for battlegrounds its for each individual player. On top of that where in those modes there's 1 rank reward leaderboard, for battlegrounds we kinda have 3- solo, alliance, and gladiator circuit.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

It’s been a few days since the conclusion since season ended. No reward in sight because there’s so much cheating involved, it takes time to get the right rank for the clean players. And you know what, I applaud it.

My question is this, do we really think BG is the only game mode where extensive cheating happens? Should we start expecting 3-5 days wait for AQ/AW rewards as well? If a clean game is what the goal is, it should be the case for every game mode, no?

Any thoughts?

Jax said there was an issue with their cheating software in the BG rewards thread. It usually shouldn’t take this long. He also said future BG seasons should have a faster turnaround rate for rewards.