**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam I am disappointed

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
This morning I wake up and leave for work at 630, normal day log in before I leave home do a few arena matches.
Plays some more on the train start aq and war.
Log back in at morning tea need an update, 1.3gb.
Why are kabam releasing this massive update on a war and quest day. Australian don't have the luxury to spilt our war quest over 2 days.
This is taking me outta the game for 14hrs. I won't be able to finish my quest
This is just very poor form

Comments

• Options
    The forced update was rather jarring. Cost some of my alliance mates during current AW. Not cool.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

This morning I wake up and leave for work at 630, normal day log in before I leave home do a few arena matches.
    Why are kabam releasing this massive update on a war and quest day. Australian don't have the luxury to spilt our war quest over 2 days.

Are you saying it takes you 14 hrs to download 1.3gb?
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

The community - FIX THE BUGS!
    Also the community - don't push updates.

Was just about to say that 😂
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre for some reason you always react negativity to my comments that's ok.
    Yes! I have been asking to fix bugs, but I am sure this update will produce more bugs, albeit fix some too.
    There is a time for updates that not when war is on or quest, unless they will dump all energy costs
  • Options

Glads said:

I am saying that how long I work for and away from WiFi. I play throughout the day but here in Australia big 4g data plans cost a lot of money
  • Options
    Not all player live in North America, if effects us greater than the lion share of the community
  • Options
    Glads said:

Glads said:

I am saying that how long I work for and away from WiFi. I play throughout the day but here in Australia big 4g data plans cost a lot of money
    So......why not change settings to only download when on wifi?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

Glads said:

Glads said:

So......why not change settings to only download when on wifi?
    Dude u r so dense when u want picking on people making respectful posts..
    U dont see that the guy is saying he is going to be 14 hours without WIFI ACCESS?... so basically he can't get in to do his AW and AQ paths...
    Such a freaking annoying white knight pseudo mod...
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

@Demonzfyre for some reason you always react negativity to my comments that's ok.
    Yes! I have been asking to fix bugs, but I am sure this update will produce more bugs, albeit fix some too.
    There is a time for updates that not when war is on or quest, unless they will dump all energy costs

But the question is what time is the appropriate time? Because in the middle of the night for you is in the middle of the day for me and vice versa so simply put: there is never going to be a good time to update because somebody is always going to be playing anywhere in the world.
  • Options
    Malchaeis said:

Think he's saying the game was unplayable until he could be back on wifi in 14 hours. This was a forced update so you couldn't log in until you updated

Mine was not forced. I had to go and start the download.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

The update was 17Mb. 1.3GB is the size for a fresh download. For some reason, Google shows that for every update.

Yes you are right after turn8ng off my phone the update was 4mb ... maybe there are issues with my phone
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★

Mine was unfortunately