**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recruiting 2 - 4700 glory, 1-10% BG rewards, AW Gold 2 (optional)

HAYZE is recruiting 2. We run 6x5 AQ with mods (rank ~530 each week) and collect 4700 glory each week. AW is optional but we run 2 BGs and are gold 2 each season. BG we ranked in the top 1-10% for rewards. Send me a message in Line if interested: Adamb208.

Comments

• JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 117
    Do y'all still have a spot open
    I'm a cav player with 7.8k prestige
    I do not have line
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Thanks all for the inquiries. We’ve filled our open spots.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    We just had a few guys decide to retire and have 3 spots open. All the stats in the title are still the same. AQ rank ~600 (6x5 with mods). AW Gold 2 with only 2 BGs (and still optional). 1-10% rewards for BG. Send me a message in line if interested - Adamb208.

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Have sent you a Line Message.