**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do Red Numbers count on Biggest hit?

BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
Do Big Red Numbers count in the biggest hit stat line?

I had this happen and having a hard time believing this was legit. As some would say "The math is not mathing"

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Red numbers are like fury buffs, gold is crit, and white is regular damage.

I dont see why it matters but yes all damage should show and count
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If you mean direct damage, or some sort of damage that doesn't come from the actual hit damage, then no it doesn't count. Is damage, not an attack/hit
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Red numbers are like fury buffs, gold is crit, and white is regular damage.

I dont see why it matters but yes all damage should show and count

Trying to see if this was a legit Titania fight.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

If you mean direct damage, or some sort of damage that doesn't come from the actual hit damage, then no it doesn't count. Is damage, not an attack/hit

Really? When I use Quake and Tigra, it counts those red numbers as hits. (Not in the hit counter, but for "biggest hit" it does the aftershock and rupture trigger respectively)
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Burst damage is not shown on biggest hit, my hood did 90k burst damage against terrax but it only showed biggest hit as 3k
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Really? When I use Quake and Tigra, it counts those red numbers as hits. (Not in the hit counter, but for "biggest hit" it does the aftershock and rupture trigger respectively)
    I’ve found that they are counted usually, but not for BG for some reason