**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QQQ: Ultra casual alliance needs more players

Our alliance (Name: QQQ, Tag: 3Qs) is extremely casual alliance with no pressure. It is a great fit for a new player trying out alliances for the first time or a more experienced player who doesn't want the stress of a more organized alliance. Our player ratings range from around 40,000 to over 2 million and we are happy to get players above or below that range too. We don't use a chat app -- we will chat in game sometimes, but mostly we are pretty quiet.

We do Alliance Quest and Alliance War, and everyone is welcome to join but nobody is required to. If you've never done these before, feel free to join and participate and don't worry about anyone getting angry or kicking you out if you make a mistake. Generally we will do Map 2 Alliance Quest during Alliance War season because you can use the same champs in Map 2 Alliance Quest and Alliance War at the same time. When Alliance War is not in season we will do Map 3 or 4 Alliance Quest -- the latter is about the most difficult we can manage.

Feel free to join for a while, try out the alliance features of MCOC and then graduate to a more serious alliance later. There will not be any hard feelings if you come and go!

We do not allow any bullying or harassment. Also, we will sometimes kick people out if they don't log in for several months in a row because we assume they are not coming back. Other than that we are really do not have any rules or requirements. There is no need to ask for permission to join -- the alliance is open, so just search for QQQ and join!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or message me in game (posting here is probably better because the in-game messaging only allows a tiny number of characters per message).

Comments

• Options
    What rank are u in aw? Silver?
  • Options
    BlackboiBlackboi Posts: 5
    I'm l looking for an ally like this please
  • Options
    QQBillQQBill Posts: 13
    Hi. Sorry for the slow response! We're currently in Silver 3 in AW, which I think is about average for us -- sometimes we are a little higher or a little lower than that. Everyone is welcome regardless of power level.
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining the group.
  • Options
    @Brian_Noel_80 , if you DM me in the game, I can send you an invite. My ID in the game is also QQBill.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Looking to join next season, if you get an opening
  • Options
    Quick status update for anyone following: We managed to get full and even made it into Silver 2 in the most recent AW season, but since the season ended, we've gotten smaller again and need to rebuild. So there are lots of openings in QQQ alliance right now. Feel free to message here, DM me in the game, or just join directly. Because we are open, anyone can join without needing an invitation!
  • Options
    We're filling up fairly quickly, but we still have 2 slots left now.