**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FAIR BG PLACEMENT ORDER.

Hi. I suggest to change the defenders drag on turns at the prefigth screen. it's unfair in the 3rd fight . Who drags first always is in disadvantage. A lot of examples can be made, majorly when torch, archangel, mistics and immunes are still selectables.
I know it happens and benefits you in theory 50% of the times. But is so frustrating when you are the first to place.
At least in the 3rd match the defender picked must be blind until both players lock his champs there. So both can use their strategy properly.

Comments

• HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    Any mod please delete this second post. I pressed the back button and then the post was made again
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I think that the problem with battlegrounds is more matchmaking over actual gameplay.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I like placing first Rd1, to dictate matchups. And then in Rd2 I am the last to select attacker. That way I can see last 3 remaining champs for both of us. If my draft didn't suck, I'm winning 3rd round
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,146 ★★★★★
    I think whoever drafts first should place last. That seems like too much of a benefit for the person who picks second.
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    I can't believe you all wrote in the wrong post. I asked to mods to delete it.