**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Jessica Jones

Community: Give us Jessica Jones, she's already in game!

Kabam: "We usually prefer flashier characters with big powers... she’s more of a punch-kick kind of character, so harder to make interesting".

Community: Starts petition on change.org.. We want Jessica!

Kabam: "She's not just super strong, she's a great detective and really good at opening locked doors".

Community: I don't care! Give us Jessica!

Kabam: Here's a breakdown of new December champ Mantis and her synergies with other gotg are OP and see how cool she is and we're soo excited for her. Oh and he's Jessica Jones throwing a pizza at the opponent.

Community: Yasss Jessicaaaa

You all asked for it.. lol

Side note, what if she is literally a dud and worst champ ever but since she is so good at picking locks, having her on the team allows you to bypass any locked gates in game, allowing such things as 4*s in act 8?!?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 2,855 ★★★★★
    Gogi said:

I don't think that's a pizza she's throwing :D more like manhole cover?

Either way, she ninja turtled it.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 870 ★★★
    That’s a pizza if I ever saw one

• CiedreCiedre Posts: 179 ★★★
    edited November 24
    Gogi said:

I don't think that's a pizza she's throwing :D more like manhole cover?

Pretty sure it was a pizza.
    You can actually see the tomatosauce dripping off it while in the air, and then it splits up into pizza slices on impact
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 233 ★★
    edited November 24
    I want her just to throw pizzas in champ's faces :D
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    You can never tell what people will be into. I couldn't care less about ever seeing Jessica Jones in the game, but a ton of people seem to be fiending for her. Good for them to have a chance at a champ they're really wanting.