**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feature GrandMaster Crystal

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
When an announcement was made we were told that once blade was released we would get a sub feature pool with Morningstar being the only 5* champ in it yet we seen other 5* in the feature grandmaster crystal like Tech Spidey.Hyperion.Vulture and this is where ppl get confused so i will explain in a bit.

But first is the announcement and i circled one phrase that many got confused by alot.

fac8ueek6ddm.png

The circled phrase states and i quote "The Sub-Featured Pool will have a chance at the 5* versions of previously featured champions".

This part is where many got confused and assumed they were right when in fact were wrong. This a feature grandmaster crystal that is for the uncollected and costs 300 units, when blade was released and ppl were opening other 5* champions and automatically assumed this was exactly the 15k feature crystal well its not bc if you look above my circled phrase you will see the words "we're starting fresh" as in no Hyperion.GG.Vulture.Iceman.AA or any other 5*

That circled phrase was strictly messaged towards Morningstar as she was the previously featured champion before the subfeature pool was introduced with Blade arena, now with Thor being released tomorrow that means MS and Blade which means once again the circled phrase is directed towards MS and Blade as they both were previously featured 5*

In conclusion ppl assumed that the subfeature pool is the feature grandmaster crystal if that was the case kabam would of never released this crystal in the first place or even mentioned we are starting fresh.

What i want to know is why were ppl pulling champs from feature GMC aka 300 units when in fact MS was suppose to be the only previously featured 5* champion and will this happen again tomorrow with thor crystals.

Side note if you ever wanted to try for a feature crystal with sub pool of previously 5* starting from venom till now you basically use your 15k or hope you get one from GMC those are the crystal with subfeature pool....The one i explained that is for the 300 unit crystal will the subpool currently holds MS and Blade.

Can one of mods explained what happened 2 weeks ago???