**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Set star rating battle grounds anyone ?

I have no doubt that this has been said before, but could we have battle ground leagues for all different star ratings I.e bg’s where you only use 2*’s and then another league for only 3* etc. Would give me personally a fantastic reason to rank up and use everything below 5* again. Another plus …… can’t sandbag if you can only use set group of star champs. Thoughts anyone ?

Comments

• Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Let’s say the implement that and a whale who isn’t very skilled decides to place his 20 6r4’s(after cyber weekend, that will be pretty common) with 10 5r1. He’ll get matched with someone with a deck of 5r5. Then what ?

There has to be a solution where sandbagging just isn’t viable. Like, let’s say, matching anybody available on same level as you, regardless of deck or account strength
  • Options

Let’s say the implement that and a whale who isn’t very skilled decides to place his 20 6r4’s(after cyber weekend, that will be pretty common) with 10 5r1. He’ll get matched with someone with a deck of 5r5. Then what ?

There has to be a solution where sandbagging just isn’t viable. Like, let’s say, matching anybody available on same level as you, regardless of deck or account strength

I think you have misread the post. A league where you can only use 2 star champs, a separate league where you can only use 3 star champs. No mixing of different star champs in each separate league.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Can’t have a league of only 6*. Would prevent a lot of competitive players from participating. And what will you do when 7* come out?
  • Options
    Ok. Let me put it this way. Have battlegrounds as they are. On top of that have a different bg’s for 2* only, another for 3* only and a final one for 4* only.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    I don't think there are enough players to stratify that much.