**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AW for your lower 3* and under champs.

I know that there are new players, some with a couple of 4* champs, maybe a 5*(?), But in no way any shape to do AW. But, they found their way into an alliance, because of player level. I am not talking about Prestige here. What I'm talking about is letting them SHINE. As well as us who have an almost/complete 3* roster that just sits there. I ,as a higher level player, hardly ever use my champs lower then a 4* champs. With the up coming 7* champs, eventually my 4* will become become obsolete. I worked hard as a F2P player, and I know a lot have spent lots of $$ to get their 1, 2, and even 3* champs (and even 4*), just to see them take a back seat. If some of my lower champs where 5 and 6 stars, I would have been a lot higher in MCOC. Anyways not to get a head of myself, I suggest an AW (ONLY) with 3* and under wars. Once you get to 8* champs it will be 4* and under. In other words give us a chance to show off our 3* and under champs in AW!

Comments

• Options
    Ok! I'm committing on my own SUGGESTION, I know, what a Loser? Just hear me OUT! Like I was saying, after a while of playing I have quite a few 3* champs. Not all of them mind you, but about 99% of them. I just want you to think, that what if 3 star/Lower champs competed in AW? Cut the Prizes in Half, 3/4 if you want to. Just Give US a 3* and under AW arena???!!! After a while give us a 4* and under AW, a 6* and under AW. Then after a while give us a 10* and under AW. It can't be that hard?