**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diablo or Hood??

KeltanKeltan Posts: 469 ★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Need help.. who to rank up to R3 both not awaken ? I like using both as well
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,286 ★★★★★
    Do you have a Mole Man or an awakened Mojo for the synergy? If not I'd say Diablo, Hood can easily do more damage in less time but me personally I always run out of bullets and it's annoying as hell since I don't have a Mole-Man or a Mojo but if you don't mind wasting 30 seconds getting some bullets back through multiple cloaks then by all means do Hood.
  • Options
    Mojo and mole man both 5* :(
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,286 ★★★★★
    I mean, depending how far you are in content a maxed out 5* Mole-Man wouldn't be too bad. If you're past TB then I would personally just do Diablo, Hood really needs the synergy to be amazing imo.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Both are very solid choices. Diablo has been very useful to me in the past while fighting a lot of very annoying cosmics and he has very good sustainability so you can always save some units and potions. I don't use him as much anymore since I usually bring Rintrah now for those annoying cosmics.

Do you have Kingpin? I'm gonna rank up my Hood soon since I bring him a lot for the Kingpin synergy. I also run him a lot with Stryfe. So if you like using any of those 2 champions I'd recommend Hood.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,402 ★★★★★
    Hood my mvp in war and bg
    Diablord in story
    Also do you run suicides
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    Diablo is amazing, especially with doom and moleman as a group. Hood I like, especially with these crazy buff heavy cosmics, but I took Diablo up first. No regrets
  • Options

Hood my mvp in war and bg
    Diablord in story
    Also do you run suicides

No I don’t use suicides

• Options

Both are very solid choices. Diablo has been very useful to me in the past while fighting a lot of very annoying cosmics and he has very good sustainability so you can always save some units and potions. I don't use him as much anymore since I usually bring Rintrah now for those annoying cosmics.

Do you have Kingpin? I'm gonna rank up my Hood soon since I bring him a lot for the Kingpin synergy. I also run him a lot with Stryfe. So if you like using any of those 2 champions I'd recommend Hood.

Kingpin only in 5*
  • Options

I mean, depending how far you are in content a maxed out 5* Mole-Man wouldn't be too bad. If you're past TB then I would personally just do Diablo, Hood really needs the synergy to be amazing imo.

I’m still at cav