**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG victory track meta problem

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Ok so I was able to get into gladiator's circuit (GC) so far in previous seasons but just barely.

The problem I see with the victory track (VT) is that the meta is all month!
I found that in GC it's much easier for me because some metas might be hard due to my roster not being good for it but for some metas my roster was great!

In VT however if your roster sucks for the meta it's practically game over cause you can't get into GC!
Personally at the moment I'm stuck in Vibranium because I keep running into death matches decks that have all the top champs for the meta which I don't and even getting there was a strugle!

My suggestion is make the GC metas apply to VT as well. It will make it more interesting and more fair for various rosters who may have the skill but not the champs. Because right now when VT metas tend to be usually easy it's only a matter of who has the biggest roster and can blitz you faster

Please share your thought if it's just my opinion or do you agree and help bump this so that kabam can see this and not ignore it.