**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best science champion with double edge/liquid courage

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all, I am mulling iabom or overseer as my first r4 science and wondering if I am missing anyone who receives more healing benefit from suicides+willpower than iabom?

I make extensive use out of herc, Omega red, cable (horseman+white mags), corvus, Diablo, bwcv, kitty and iabom to heal from willpower under suicides and wondering if I'm missing anyone else.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Scorpigod is the best science champ period
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

Hi all, I am mulling iabom or overseer as my first r4 science and wondering if I am missing anyone who receives more healing benefit from suicides+willpower than iabom?

I make extensive use out of herc, Omega red, cable (horseman+white mags), corvus, Diablo, bwcv, kitty and iabom to heal from willpower under suicides and wondering if I'm missing anyone else.

Don't know if you've realized this but iBom get's 0 benefit healing wise from suicides, especially if you have him awakened. He's an alright healing champ overall but suicides objectively make him worse at healing

Red Magneto, Guardian (high sig) Juggernaut, Namor (high sig), Hulkbuster, Knull, Sauron, Omega Sentinel.

Also Professor X has a synergy which can reduce Poison damage by up to 72% for all Mutants and/or X-Men

Obviously there are also other champs who have access to other forms of healing that can outpace Liquid Courage and Double Edge as well.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Scorpion then iBomb
  • Options
    I've had r3 iabom for a year and he does heal very nicely with suicides, provided he's below around 5 self poisons, through willpower, provided you don't spam sp1 and 2, except for using sp2 to reduce the self poisons, or just stick to sp3.

@Ironman3000 and @13579rebel_ how does scorpion heal, looks like it only works off the petrify of the enemy tries to heal? Does it work on 6* adrenalin healing for example?

Thanks for the replies as well!!
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    You can make him poison immune so that plus Coagulate makes him very sustainable.
  • Options
    Will start saving incursion shards then :-)