**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selecting Kitty/CGR from selector Bundle

Hello guys, Im currently thronebreaker and pushing act 7 on my way to become paragon, I have the selector bundle from cyber Monday unlocked and confused between selecting CGR or Kitty(can only go for one due to having limited amount of limits and im a FTP), I have a herc sitting at R3 and might be my first R4( unawakened for now but i have a generic gem for him), any help deciding between these two are welcome.

P.s: I use recoil masteries

Comments

• Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    If you run suicides CGR is probably your better option. Otherwise whichever you believe will benefit you more. If you somehow get KP duped within a short amount of time (she is worthy of the generic gem, but Herc is too) then maybe I'd say KP.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Kitty
  • Options
    Mirac1eMirac1e Posts: 16

If you run suicides CGR is probably your better option. Otherwise whichever you believe will benefit you more. If you somehow get KP duped within a short amount of time (she is worthy of the generic gem, but Herc is too) then maybe I'd say KP.

I will get a generic gem from the bundle for Kitty too, should i go for her then..
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    CGR doesn’t “need” his dup but kitty does. I’d 100% use a gem in Hercules. He was my 1st r4 and is amazing.
  • Options

CGR doesn’t “need” his dup but kitty does. I’d 100% use a gem in Hercules. He was my 1st r4 and is amazing.

gem is not the problem, i have two generics ready but confused between CGR and Kitty, i mean which one to pick from the champ selector
  • Options
    TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Posts: 73
    edited November 2022

Both are absolutely fine with suicides, Kitty can completely ignore recoil damage when awakened and she will heal back the poison damage during phase. I'd say she's even better than CGR with those masteries since outside of killing the opponent in a single special he doesn't have any ways of damage mitigation.

OP, I'd say go for Kitty - CGR is great, but she's straight up broken and arguably the best champ in game.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

Both are absolutely fine with suicides, Kitty can completely ignore recoil damage when awakened and she will heal back the poison damage during phase. I'd say she's even better than CGR with those masteries since outside of killing the opponent in a single special he doesn't have any ways of damage mitigation.

OP, I'd say go for Kitty - CGR is great, but she's straight up broken and arguably the best champ in game.
    That's true. My bad
  • Options

YUP, selected Kitty, she is broken