**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bg's Matchmaking

13 matches in a row couldnt do anything against these accounts im sure im not the only person in p2 with a relative account to mine

Comments

• Options
    Mcca89Mcca89 Posts: 70
    Some1 in my ally just won his 1st after 27 losses in a row he's plat 2 similar 2 u
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Mcca89 said:

Some1 in my ally just won his 1st after 27 losses in a row he's plat 2 similar 2 u

Damn. And here I thought my 9 losses in a row was bad
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Here in lies a challenge for the team at kabam. People won't want to play this game mode, if every time they do, they get to diamond or similar and then sit there for the rest of the season, winning 1, losing 2, winning 1 losing 2.

And no matter how much they level up their deck, they will always reach that wall. In every other part of the game, you can rank up and feel that difference.

Not in battlegrounds. It's the one game mode, where ranking up achieves nothing.

It's not a fun game mode, when players feel like progression is locked, regardless of roster strength improvements.