**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground Store, Tier1 aplha should be available right

I find it hard to find tier 1 alpha in entire game, most of the time i run out of glory and units. Share your thoughts on this , if you know how to grind tier 1 alpha pls mention that too.

Comments

• Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    10 tier1 alpha is not enough for me
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

What is your progression in game? I'm paragon and I constantly have to sell t1a from my overflow but when I was Cavalier I struggled to get them quick enough. Unfortunately there is a bottleneck where t1/2/3a are concerned, when you're at the level of the alpha you need you find yourself needing them more and more but once you've progressed to the next title they start coming much more frequently.

I think we've all been there at some point or other whether it be for t1a or t2a .... t3a will be no different for paragon players once they're more readily available.

This. Paragons sell t1a like we sell t1b. Of we even remember to sell the ones in overflow.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I am Paragon. I haven't sold any T1A ever. These other people probably have a Gold/ISO issue not an actual T1A surplus. I always invest Catalysts into my champions if I can even if I know it will have next to no difference on my Roster. There would not nearly be enough T1A for me if I had to be making meaningful 5* Rankups.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    I have never sold a single t1a ever.
    Im sitting at

I use them to rankup a 5* to r2-r3 for levelUp event.

Im in the boat of letting players buy t1as from BG store. I won't buy a single as I don't need them, But many progressing players do.
    Wouldn't mind if kabam let 5-8 extra t1a slide the players way every week.
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

Being able to buy more 6* sig stones per week would have been fantastic 👌

Falcon started season 3 at 100 sig, and today got his last stones 👻

Sam Wilson next champ to max sig, but he needs 140 sig stones 🥵
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    May as well be able to buy any rank up material there. T1A/2/3, T1B/2/3/4/5/6 and class catalyst. Doesn’t make much since to limit it. But please add gold.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Dragoon81 said:

May as well be able to buy any rank up material there. T1A/2/3, T1B/2/3/4/5/6 and class catalyst. Doesn’t make much since to limit it. But please add gold.

It would at minimum makes sense to offer all of the Resources needed for 5* Champions seeing as they offer 5* Shards.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited November 2022
    If they are giving quest for get t4 class catalyst they can make one more quest for t1 alpha and if they are providing class selector of t4 cc don't know what's the issue with t1 alpha they can place it there too.
    And we are talking about uncollected players and low level players here