**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to Work Around Act 7

I am a new thronebreaker! I am now thinking about embarking into act 7, however, it seems very difficult. I would love any advice on act 7 please!

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    It is easier than it seems. All paths give you an attack boost for bringing specific champions. Some paths in 7.1 can be rough but the rest is easier imo. MCOC NOOB has some great guides on youtube
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    Act 7 definitely feels easier than Act 6. However, being a new TB like me, you might not have too many god tier 6* at your disposal as it gives you attack bonus the whole Act. As your roster gets deeper, you will find this easier as well.
    Like CyborgNinja said, I got through Act 7 with the help of MCOC NOOB, he explain things very well and provide a lot of options as well. Also try MCOC guide blog, very good read in case you can’t/don’t YT at the same time.
    Good luck, just treat them like a normal fight and don’t put too much pressure on yourself to solo every fight like the guys on the web. I get KO a lot and I finished Act 7 relatively PTSD-free. I find Gwenmaster the hardest out of ElectroLuke and the Kangs as the end chapter bosses. Still better the Grandmaster!
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Act 7 is not that bad to complete. Exploration is a little harder, but completion is pretty good. Knowing you will only have 6 fights on a path and a boss at the end feel max more relaxed than the longer paths in act 6.
    Just farm some 20% revives (look this up if you do not know where) and go one path at a time.
    Almost every quest has a path that is quite a bit easier than the others. So focus on doing that path instead of looking blindly at the rewards. You can get them during exploration.
    The end bosses of chapter 2,3,4 are relatively easier than the grandmaster from my experience.
    Good luck on doing act 7. And remember. Just take it nice and slow. Do a quest whenever you have enough free items. Having to use units can feel very frustrating.