**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for retirement alliance

I'm based in Australia. 250k rating, 5k prestige.

Just looking to play competitive aw. Maybe some aq but maps 2-3. No minimums.

Comments

• Options
    Line id or game id is same as username
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Yo! I'm an officer at a 2 Mill alliance known as The Horde and we'd love to have you join our ranks! I'll add you in game, My username is ZestyNoodles.
    Stay awesome! :wink:
  • Options
    Starting a new alliance just looking for 10 ppl for aw if interested inbox me in game Icuhaten only looking for players with uncollected title/4500 prestige
  • Options
    Still looking?

5M alliance. War tier 9/10.

Completing map4x5 with all 3 bgs. 1 spot left fo fill.

Game and LineId: Zburatoru
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    A512 is a family. Members love it here so much that no one ever leaves. Ever.
    We rank SA weekly, and while we don't 100% every AQ/AW yet... We usually take the bosses down.
    No line required.
    No donations required.
    Arena optional.
    No drama.
    Just log in daily and play.
    Maps 22322
    2 AWs per week.
    Simple as that!

So if you are experienced (+200K hero rating) and looking to polish your roster at a more leisurely pace than the top allys...DM me (Kdoggg2017). We'll leave the light on for you!
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    KDoggg2017 wrote: »
    We rank SA weekly, and while we don't 100% every AQ/AW yet... We usually take the bosses down.
    No line required.
    No donations required.
    Arena optional.
    No drama.
    Maps 22322
    2 AWs per week.
    Simple as that!

So if you are experienced (+200K hero rating) and looking to polish your roster at a more leisurely pace than the top allys...DM me (Kdoggg2017). We'll leave the light on for you!

I saw this and am very interested in joining. In game name is Spurgeon14. Message me if you have me.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017 wrote: »
    No line required.
    No donations required.
    Arena optional.
    No drama.
    Maps 22322
    2 AWs per week.
    Simple as that!

please add me into your alliance
  • Options
    GDRGDR Posts: 2
    Im interested in joining
  • Options
    5 million alliance maps 3-4 and war you interested? In game username AFreedomFighter