**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star Galan for a paragon account

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is a 5* Galan worth the rank up for a new paragon account?

After numerous tries the best I've pulled is a 5* of this amazing looking champ.

5 star Galan for a paragon account 42 votes

Yes
47%
Crys23Hort4GoldenGod105rcm2017MigginslyB_Dizzle_01DeaconAMS94SpideyFunkoMCOCHazzaSaltE_Wenis69Dragfire1760Ace2319BlackPhøenix448Norman_OroTenukeringwillrun4adonutPapaMidnite007AxewJazzman 20 votes
No
11%
allinashesTristanKhellendros138MrSakuragiCoppin 5 votes
Depends on desperation factor, so Yes
16%
redsoxpatsfan89SnakepWhoDaPooCharlie21540DeepworldsirderekoflaneLicky 7 votes
5* are the past, so No
21%
MityAntPanchulon21Mobile_P0tat0xLunatiXxRenaxqqDukenpukeLorddrewPseudo_19Dave7099 9 votes
Maybe, I'm confused, just like you.
2%
SandeepS 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    5* are the past, so No
    It depends on how deeply paragon you are. I don’t rank 5s anymore. I have 8 rank 4s. I think even freshly paragon I wouldn’t. That’s my opinion though. Others will disagree I’m sure.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    A 5* sig 200 Ronan would be more valuable for a Paragon.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    Sure, why not? It’s not that difficult to get the materials to rank him up nowadays. I opened 21 5 stars for him today and ended up pulling Titania, QS and Spot x4. While I won’t be ranking up any of those I’d rank up Galan right away just because he’s an amazing champ and I’d love to use him in upcoming story. Even if it’s just to make my other cosmic champs stronger. I have been using the 4 star version for that in AQ and it’s a bit tedious.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Why not if you have spare rank up resources? T1A is somehow irrelevant for 6* rank up, are u going to let it expire? I still do specific rank up for 5* (1/2/3* all rank up to max, 4* upto r4). Sometimes I learn new champ (only got 4*) by bringing them to Cav EQ. Even assuming Act 8.2 set gate to 6/7* only (just assume), you still have many places where 5* remain relevant. At least a 5*sig 200 Namor help me get one shot last EOP Terrax, despite I have 6*r1 unduped version.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes
    You can go for it till 7 stars release