**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Our destiny after EoP depression

So, 4th cycle of EoP is coming to an end but we know that there are 5 stages of grief: acceptance is the last one. Any news about what’s next?

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I said before that I wondered about some Everest content that had all 16 bosses for a team of 5, Gauntlet style
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    According to the initial kabam post they said there will be 4 EOPs but i have a feeling there will be 5 and in the final phase the fights might be like the SOP finale with all previous fights of 1 EOP on each side and in the end possibly a superior kang
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Would be a shame if there won’t be any ‘acceptance’ after all the pain. I guess we have just to wait until further announcement. Kabam staff, feel free to share any news anytime 🤣
  • Options
    Emilik said:

Would be a shame if there won’t be any ‘acceptance’ after all the pain. I guess we have just to wait until further announcement. Kabam staff, feel free to share any news anytime 🤣

In that case you must ACCEPT that 😂
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 567 ★★★
    Maybe the "Acceptance" will be the acceptance that it's over after this fourth one.
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    At this point i will accept everything, free goodies without efforts too 🤣
  • Options

Looks like dream come true but in a different way😁
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Where did you find this? I saw it right away when you posted on this discussion, and thought the forums would be flooded with comments/polls/whatever this morning, but no one is talkin* about it.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,946 ★★★★★

Where did you find this? I saw it right away when you posted on this discussion, and thought the forums would be flooded with comments/polls/whatever this morning, but no one is talkin* about it.

It’s in the patch notes
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    You’re now my favorite Mr Sakuragi.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Thanks for the update! Made my morning :D
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 429 ★★★
    Will be interesting to see if we can bring a full team this time around or if it still will be the 3 slots.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    What if it’s abyss content with all champs from SOP and EOP. You have to run it 100% before you get a single reward. No trophy’s until you finish!