**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

'The Banquet' details

Atomic_TomAtomic_Tom Posts: 19
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
What time will be announced gifting event details?

[This thread has been repurposed for any questions surrounding this post]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    There's no gifting this year... We'll have a new event but still with the same crstals, just need to wait them to announce
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    Actually I think I remember @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax mentioned that there will be an opportunity of some kind of "Gifting" but for consumables item for this year only (as the last chance for people to send each other something).

But yeah it won't be anything like we know like last year.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Probably closer to release. Like in 2/3 weeks
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    early june
  • Hey Everyone!

Some preliminary information for the event was just posted here!

It's not the nitty gritty, but some base details are there to hopefully help you start your preparations!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone!

Some preliminary information for the event was just posted here!

It's not the nitty gritty, but some base details are there to hopefully help you start your preparations!

it says at the bottom that we can ask any questions, but the thread seems to be closed at the moment
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    do you know if there will be a limit on the amount of the banquet/greater banquet crystals that you can buy or the amount of consumables that you can gift?
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    Question:
    Do we know roughly when AW season 39 will start? Ie. will it start after the Holiday event ends?

The reason I ask is some players may want to do the Holiday event with their old alliance but do AW season 39 with a new one. However, if there’s an overlap in dates, players need to switch right after season 38 rewards drop. Thx
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Is Jessica Jones set to be in these crystals?
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

A strong point...

Ask them here, instead!

So being conqueror is enough to qualify for gifting event and sending gift ?
    No need of to be lvl 40 ?
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Prob meant these crystals can be purchased with units
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Prob meant these crystals can be purchased with units

thought so but...
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

A strong point...

Ask them here, instead!

So being conqueror is enough to qualify for gifting event and sending gift ?
    No need of to be lvl 40 ?
    Definitely need clarification on this piece of information
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

So what's the cap on the ammount of crystals that can be purchased?

Because this just looks like the same dumpster fire that the gifting event always was, completely going against what was stated here about scams, frauds and exploits:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/312825/update-to-holiday-event-2022-no-more-gifting

It's a mobile video game, let people blow an unbelievable amount of money so you don't have to watch a "Evony" ad every minute. It doesn't affect you bro
    So cheaters are fine as long as they give money. Is that what you're saying? Stop being ridiculous
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    It can't been too early for rank 5 6* Materials because they have already started releasing them starting in Act 8 exploration. I hope this is just larger quantities. It would be nice to have rank 5 6* before or at least at the same time as the 7* release.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Fryday said:

Hi @Kabam Jax

Could you let us know if this is the typing error, and it was meant to say "crystals" instead on "units" (hightlight in Yellow).

And would it be possible for you to let us know how much Units to expect these Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals to cost?

JAX just edited the post, (edit, he just beat me to it here)
    Now says…
    These crystalscan be purchased with Units!
    (although you have to visually add the “space” between crystals and can, lol)
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★

do you know if there will be a limit on the amount of the banquet/greater banquet crystals that you can buy or the amount of consumables that you can gift?

If they did this I would eat my hat
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Thank you for the few information it comforts me in my idea to keep Unites for this event I kept 3k of the 18k obtained. And again thank you for the offers I'm at 4 6r4 I could do two more with the cyber