Act 6 Mordo boss and Champion Boss

FlippFlipp Member Posts: 53
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m finally deciding to go for thronebreaker, I was cavalier right when it was released. But due to impatience, maybe only above average skill, and I had scaled back my playtime (though playing much more lately) I never really did anything in 6.2 until this week. I’m in an alliance by myself for some basic rewards and run AQ solo. I want to save some resources and units in case i need to power through. I always have hated Mordo.

I’d appreciate some recommendations for the 6.2.5 Mordo, and of course 6.2.6 champion for counters or tips. Much appreciated for any tips and ideal counters/loops for those two bosses!

These are the top few champs, I have a good amount of other 6 stars, but they aren’t ranked and I don’t ‘think’ they are viable options at this point. Thank you advance!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• FlippFlipp Member Posts: 53
    Sorry if that wasn’t most effective way to post champs, never done that before
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,943 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    If you have a 5* or 6* White Magneto then you can use nearly anyone for Mordo. Use his prefight and you can reliably parry because he won’t be able to evade the first hit. Stick with any champ that doesn’t gain non-dex buffs on their own and it’ll be a breeze!
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    Hood, Doom, Diablo and Mojo can handle The Champion. That rank 3 Hood should be able to push you through easily. I personally used Mojo because I find it very satisfying to see his health melted with those degens.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Champion has been tuned down so you will have an easier time fighting him I recommend shiang chi, Dr.Doom, Sorcerer Supreme, cap iw, Mojo, Tigra, Claire, Diablo, Hood, She Hulk, Quicksilver even Rintrah.
    Your true obstacle is Mordo himself I had used Moleman(before he got fixed) to get my revenge... now for Mordo yes as OP above suggested 5 or 6 star White Magneto pre fight will enable you use almost any champ against him. As for options for Mordo, I would suggest Red Guardian, spiderman 2099, Quicksilver, She Hulk, Shiang Chi, Archangel, Apocalypse, power control champs also work.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    For Mordo:
    Fury, Apocalypse, Hercules, White mags if you have him, and maybe Kitty if you have her. She can get the DNGG charges off easily with her heavy emphasis on intercepts.

For Champion boss:
    Hercules, CapIW if you have him ranked up, and some units for revives. I mostly used my 5/65 ~sig 100 CapIW for that fight. Hercules helped with the path.

Hope this helps!

Jinx
  • FlippFlipp Member Posts: 53
    Perfect. Thanks so much for the suggestions. I’m gonna rebuild some units and potions/revive. Just in case. But again, I much appreciate you talking a few minutes to help a brother out. Once I give it a go I’ll send out an update.